Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year. I am especially thankful for the wonderful friends and family that I have been blessed with. We count down the days until Christmas is finally here and then in a blink of an eye, it is over.

For Chrismas Eve this year were at the Olson's for a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner that mom carefully prepared. It was PERFECT! She is the best and I love her dearly. They were especially excited because the entire family was going to be together this year. It was a house full but we would not want it any other way.

Santa definitely made it to the Keck's house. On Christmas morning we had to wake the kids up at 7:00! What is up with that? Every other day they are up between 6-7! Still can't figure them out and they were even to bed at 8:30!!! I think everybody was pleased with the presents that Santa left each one of us. Everybody was excited and happy!

Later that morning we traveled back down to Moroni to stay a few days. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for everything! We had a fun time, especially when we went sledding and the movie was a great hit. If you haven't seen Bedtime Stories I recommend that you see it. It is a great movie for both kids and adults. We had a good time eating, relaxing, playing games and enjoying everybody's company. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for everything that I have been blessed with. I am grateful for good parents, a good husband and children and good health. I know I owe everything I have to my Savior. I hope everyone has a wonderful time bringing in the New Year and has many new resolutions and goals to work towards!

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

It sounds like a wonderful day! We miss not being around family. Best wishes in the new year. I am so glad we can keep in touch through blogging!

The Olsons said...

It's your little bro. I'm going to start blogging everyday. Good luck in Nephi with the wrastlin. I hope there are medals and not tears