Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is Easton all ready to become the newest
member of the church. He woke up really excited
on the morning he was to be baptized. He had
such a special sprit about him and I could tell he
was truly happy. He was lucky to have a lot of family
members and friends support him on this day. We
are truly blessed to have wonderful family and friends.
We love you all and thanks for sharing this special day with Easton!
This is Easton getting ready to be baptized and become the newest member of the church. He was very excited when he woke up. He had a special spirit about him the whole day. Dwayne and Easton had a little secret they kept from me. Dwayne told Easton that he would shave off his beard. When I saw Dwayne without his beard I was shocked. I had only seen him once or maybe twice the ten years I have been married to him. Easton had never seen him without his beard. Easton would just giggle every time he looked at his dad. I prefer Dwayne with his beard, but I still love him just the same, even though he does look a little goofy!

No comments: