Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the Season

It was our family tradition every year to get a tree tag and go up Ephraim canyon and cut down our Christmas tree. But this year there was a change in plans. My dad announced that he thought it was time they purchased a fake Christmas tree. Dwayne has been anxiously awaiting to here my dad say that he was retiring from the tree cutting down business. I guess Dwayne's Christmas wish came true this year. So no more "real" Christmas tree for the Keck's. I was sad at first, but as we started to shape and decorate the new tree, I am liking it more and more each day. I miss the smell of pine, but do not miss the watering and mess of the dry needles that the real one used to make. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Utah Cattlewomen's Association said...

It looks adorable! Congrats on the fake tree! I wish I could convert Mark. I hate the mess that real ones make.

Anonymous said...

Love your tree! Did you go get pictures yesterday?